NarutoWire Forum RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stat System

Go down

Stat System Empty Stat System

Post by Admin Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Stat System Statsystem_zpspttxttjp

[color=#BF0000]Ranks[/color] wrote: These shinobi ranks measure your character and his/her abilities. Within ranks are sub-levels that your character goes through as he or she level up. These sub-levels, however, do not apply to your categories or stats. Use this table as a guide to leveling up.
[i][color=#BF0000]Genin[/color][/i] wrote: -A Category that is genin level allows you to use techniques in that category up to C-rank.
Rookie Genin
[size=85]-All categories set to 'Genin'.
-Category cap set to 'Chuunin. Stat cap set to Jounin.'
-+1 category rank.
[/size]
Genin
[size=85]+1 category rank.[/size]
Veteran Genin
[i][color=#BF0000]Chuunin[/color][/i] wrote:
- A category that is Chuunin rank allows you to use techniques of that category up to B-rank
Rookie Chuunin
[size=85]-Category cap set to Jounin. Stat cap set to S-rank.
-+1 category.
[/size]
Chuunin
Veteran Chuunin
[color=#BF0000][i]Jounin[/i][/color] wrote:-A category of Jounin rank allows you to use techniques of that category up to A-rank
Rookie Jounin
[size=85]-Category cap set to S-rank. Stat cap set to Legendary.
-+1 category rank.
[/size]
Jounin
Veteran Jounin
[color=#BF0000]S-Rank[/color] wrote:-A category of S-Rank allows you to use S-rank techniques of that category.
Rookie S-Rank
[size=85]-Category cap set to Legendary.
- +1 stat rank. (Can be applied to a category. However, attached stats will not increase along with it.)
[/size]
S-Rank
[size=85]+1 stat rank. (Can be applied to a category. However, attached stats will not increase along with it.)[/size]
Veteran S-Rank
[size=85]+1 stat rank. (Can be applied to a category. However, attached stats will not increase along with it.)[/size]
[color=#BF0000]Legendary[/color] wrote:
Legendary
[size=85]A coveted level beyond S-rank.
--currently not available as a shinobi rank. Rank exists solely for categories and skills.--
[/size]

[color=#408000]Stats[/color] and [color=#4040FF]Categories[/color] wrote:
Your categories are the main things that make up a ninja. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Special Ability (kekkei genkai, bijuu, etc.) These categories are colored blue. Stats are abilities that rely on these categories. These stats are colored green.

Initially, your stats mimic the ranks of your categories.
[color=#4040FF]Taijutsu[/color] wrote:

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Vitality
  • Reflexes
[color=#4040FF]Ninjutsu[/color] wrote:

• Chakra Capacity
  • Ninjutsu Specialization
  • Seal speed
[color=#4040FF]Genjutsu[/color] wrote:

• Chakra Control
  • Genjutsu Resistance
  • Seal reduction
[color=#4040FF]Special[/color] wrote:

Stat Customization wrote:
[size=85]Beyond this, you are allowed to customize your stats, allowing you to diversify your stat sheet.

Stat customization is simple. You may take one rank from two seperate stats, or two ranks from one single stat to add a rank to another stat. These additions and subtractions must be marked on your stat sheet.

You may also add points to your taijutsu, ninjutsu, or genjutsu categories using stat customization. However, these increases and decreases will not affect the stats connected to these categories. You may not use stat customization to increase your Special Ability category.
[/size]

About Ninjutsu Specialization wrote:
Ninjutsu specialization allows you to take one type of ninjutsu, such as fuinjutsu (sealing techniques), and base it off of that stat. Meaning you can be a master of fuinjutsu while possessing only an average level of skill with the rest of your ninjutsu through the use of stat customization.

Sample Stat Sheet wrote:
This is an example stat sheet of a veteran jounin.
Spoiler:

[color=#BF0000]A guide to getting started[/color] wrote:
Spoiler:

Admin
Admin

https://narutowire.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum